7 Facts from our Bio-X4 Review
- Recommended dose: One capsule with each meal. You can double dose but should not take more than six capsules in one day
- Active Bio X4 ingredients: Green tea extract, Slimaluma (Caralluma Fimbriata Extract), five probiotic strains, and a digestive enzyme blend
- Costs: $99 for a bottle of Bio-X4 containing 90 capsules (a 30-day supply)
- How to Order: Through the official website or third-party online sellers
- How it Works: You may order only one bottle or a stash of three or six bottles. To see results, the company gives a 90-day money-back guarantee
- Who can take this: Men and women 18 years or older
- Other products: Nebula Genomics
This review is written with the intent to be as unbiased as possible. However, it represents the opinion of an individual reviewer and is therefore subjective. Furthermore, at Nebula Genomics we seek to educate the public about the benefits of Whole Genome Sequencing. Information about our Whole Genome Sequencing DNA test is therefore incorporated into the review.
December 14, 2022
Table of Contents
- 7 Facts from our Bio-X4 Review
- Pros and Cons
- Review of the Science Behind Bio-X4
- Review of Bio-X4: A formula that controls hunger and improves metabolism
- Review of Bio-X4 Privacy
- Bio-X4 in the News
- Other Nucific Bio X4 Reviews
- Nebula Genomics
Edited by Christina Swords, Ph.D.
Pros and Cons
- It is 100% natural
- The ingredients are clinically advised and mostly from whole fruits and vegetables
- It promotes good gut health and potential weight loss
- Nucific is a reputable company, member of Better Business Bureau since 2017, and responds well to reviews and complaints
- 90-day money-back guarantee
- Not readily available in physical stores
- Only need to take a capsule one time a day
- Price is not generous if you are on a budget
- You get significant results only if you take it daily
Bio-X4 is a dietary supplement containing substances that aid fat burning, boost metabolism, improve digestive health, and provide more energy. Nucific, the company that produces Bio-X4, calls it a “4-in-1 weight management probiotic.” In this review, we will look at this health product’s effectiveness in providing the benefits it promises.
The product is sold in a bottle with 90 capsules for a 1-month supply. BIO-X4 uses four distinct groups of nutrients to aid those seeking to lose weight or are bloated or with digestive issues:
- Digestive enzymes to help break down nutrients from food
- Caralluma fimbriata, for craving control and appetite suppression
- Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) from green tea to boost your metabolism
- Probiotics for a more comfortable digestive process
Healthy gut bacteria are necessary for more efficient digestion and achieving weight loss goals. The probiotics found in Bio-X4 aim to balance the body’s digestive system and boost metabolism.
Due to the importance probiotics have to digestive health and their potential to promote weight loss, many products on the market contain these bacteria. Among them is Bio-X4. Other options are Sun Genomics and Biohm.
Nucific manufactures a variety of products, including Bio-X4. This company offers a series of other nutritional and weight loss supplements. It aimed to develop a solution for people who wish to reduce weight but don’t want to exercise excessively or follow strict diets. It is also for those who want to age well with fantastic skin without the need for synthetic fillers.
After years of research and development, it created this nutritional supplement that contains ingredients that effectively help achieve weight loss.
One characteristic of these supplements is the use of all-natural products, which means they are generally safe to take. However, the company acknowledges that the results may vary since our bodies are different.
Nebula Genomics has cutting-edge technology that can help you figure out if a dietary supplement will work well for your body. This could reduce health and financial risks.
Review of the Science Behind Bio-X4
The combination of the four main groups promoted by Nucific has yet to be proven effective. However, there is support for the effectiveness of each major group of ingredients the company claims are found in Bio-X4.
The two most essential ingredients in the craving control blend are Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) and Caralluma fimbriata. But first, let’s go over all of the contents of Bio-X4 to better understand how they work to produce the expected results.
Probiotics are microorganisms that help create a healthy environment for beneficial bacteria to grow in the gut. These bacteria will help harness the nutrients in food by promoting optimal digestion.
EGCG weight-management blend boosts metabolism and helps your body burn more fat. Caralluma fimbriata is a cactus plant. Chemicals contained in this plant are thought to decrease appetite.
The enzymes in this product help you break down food more efficienty, boosting your body’s nutrient absorption.
The following are the claimed benefits associated with the use of Bio-X4:
- Controls food cravings for junk food
- Boosts metabolism
- Supports a more comfortable digestion
- Helps your body burn more fat
- Helps boost your immune system
- Improves your entire body as digestion improves
- The product is purportedly lactose-, allergen-, and gluten-free
- Can help you keep the right energy level
Probiotic blend: Lactobacillus blend and Bifidobacterum blend
- Lactobacillus acidophilus: As the name suggests, this bacterium produces lactic acid, a protein found in dairy products. They are found in your intestines and have an essential role in your overall health by helping them better break down nutrients from food.
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus: These good bacteria live naturally in your gut. They relieve IBS (irritable bowel syndrome) and improve the digestive process.
- Lactobacillus plantarum: Abundant and of human origin, Lactobacillus plantarum is used as a probiotic supplement that also acts as an antioxidant. It can suppress gas-producing bacteria and possibly treat IBS.
- Bifidobacterium lactis: They have the vital role of controlling gut health and the immune system. It may also help treat IBS.
- Bifidobacterium animalis: Bifidobacterium is a fundamental bacterium in the gut. Low levels of this organism have been linked to many diseases. These bacteria help digest dietary fiber and produce vitamins and other nutrients.
Digestive enzyme blend: Amylase, bromelain, and lipase
- Amylase: The digestive enzyme blend amylase’s primary function is to break down sugars such as starch (a complex carbohydrate) into simple sugars to energize the body.
- Bromelain and Lipase: The former is an enzyme obtained from pineapple stems and is thought to help improve digestive health. Lipase is a protein produced by the liver and helps break down fats.
Weight management blend:
- Green tea extract (50% EGCG): Besides helping with weight loss, this green tea extract also reduces inflammation and helps prevent brain and heart disease.
Craving control blend:
- Slimaluma™: A core ingredient in Bio-X4, Caralluma fimbriata has been used for centuries to control hunger and reduce appetite.
Review of Bio-X4: A formula that controls hunger and improves metabolism
Bio-X4 can be found in some online stores sold by third-party sellers, but we recommend users to purchase through the website. There is no evidence that the product works, but the ingredients do have a scientific backup on how they work to help digestive health and break down nutrients.
How does the program work?
Nucific will give customers 90 days to try the product worry-free. We did not find too many negative reviews on the full refund policy.
Visitors to the Nucific website may order one bottle with 90 pills for a 30-day supply. Although to get better results, you can commit to a three-month (3 bottles) or even a six-month (6 bottles) supply.
Review of Bio-X4 cost
At $99 a bottle, we believe that the price tag of Bio-X4 is high. If you purchase three bottles ($261.36), you pay $87 per bottle; if you buy six bottles, you spend $81 per bottle. You can also subscribe to the website for an extra 10% discount.
The purchase is safe, though, and there is a 90-day money-back guarantee. If you do not have around $250 to spare, you can still get the three or six bottles and pay them in installments. Of course, this will bind you to the company for the time subscribed.
You will find a cheaper alternative on Amazon, where a 90-count bottle sells for $48.75.
Is Bio-X4 safe?
There is no evidence that the product is unsafe, except for some rare cases where users observed bloating and even bleeding. All the ingredients are natural, and some are even already present in your system. Clinical trials lasting 12 weeks show that the main ingredients are well tolerated.
Users have reported some Bio-X4 side effects. These include gas and bloating. As with all weight loss supplements, consult with your physician before starting any dietary program. Ensure that you are not allergic to any of the ingredients or any pre-existing condition that may worsen with its use.
Did you know you can test your metabolism at home? Learn more in our article about metabolism tests at home.
Review of Bio-X4 Privacy
Nucific also collects information that you provide when you purchase and when you subscribe. This includes targeted advertising via newsletters. You may opt-out of this, but this will not remove the ads while browsing the Internet.
Your information is kept only for purposes according to Law. Nucific will not share your personal information with any third parties except those affiliated to Unify Health Labs™.
Bio-X4 in the News
What Meagan Good Can’t Live Without In this New York Magazine article, actress Meagan Good mentions Bio-X4 as one of the weight loss products she uses and can’t live without.
Bio-X4 Reviews – Is A Four in One Action Supplement for Real?
Best Probiotic Supplements – Top Probiotics for Gut Health and Best Probiotic Supplements: Top Probiotics for Women and Men both list Bio-X4 as a top probiotic supplement
Other Nucific Bio X4 Reviews
We found that most customer reviews have good stories to tell about the product. For the most part, the few that reported negative reviews did not feel that Bio X4 works for them.
On the company website, the product received 4.6 out of 5 stars with over 3,500 reviews.
Nucific Bio-X4 Amazon reviews rated the product a bit lower, with 3.8 from over 2,000 reviews.
Bio-X4 reviews on Reddit often contain dialogues on the reliability of the science. Most agree that there is extensive scientific research behind the ingredients but less knowledge about the product itself.
The Nebula Genomics DNA test is the most complete out there. In addition to the most comprehensive DNA sequencing, our reports get weekly updates based on recent research. Plus, you get a detailed program on how to improve your overall health.
Do you want to know how your genes affect your weight? There are some genetic variants that correlate with body mass index. This article studies the genetics of thinness in underweight people.
Interested in other weight management blends? You may want to check out these reviews:
- Athletic Greens (foundational nutrition powder)
- Contrave (prescription weight loss pills)
- Guanabana (fruit claimed to have medicinal properties, but may also cause neurotoxicity)
- Hydroxycut (weight loss supplements)
- Iaso Tea (a tea for cleaning and weight loss)
- Ka’Chava (meal replacement shake)
- Leptitox (supplement to increase leptin and induce quick weight loss)
- Lipozene (fiber-based weight loss supplement)
- Resurge (deep sleep supplement for weight loss)
- Rootine (personalized supplement and vitamins based on DNA test)
Did you find our Bio-X4 review helpful? You can read more reviews on our blog and check out our complete guide to the best DNA test kit and other home tests.