Table of Contents
- 7 Facts from our Bio X4 Review
- Bio X4 Introduction
- The Science Behind Bio X4
- Review of Bio X4: A formula that controls hunger and improves metabolism
- Review of Bio X4 Privacy
- Bio X4 in the News
- Other Bio X4 Reviews
- Bio X4 Pros and Cons
- Nebula Genomics
Edited by Christina Swords, Ph.D.
7 Facts from our Bio X4 Review
- Recommended dose: One capsule with each meal. You can double that dose but should not take more than six capsules in one day
- Active ingredients: Green tea extract, Caralluma fimbriata extract, five probiotics, and three digestive enzymes
- Costs: $99 for a bottle of Bio X4 containing 90 capsules (1 month supply)
- How to Order: You can order through the official website or third-party online sellers
- How it Works: You may order only one bottle or a stash of three or six bottles. To see results, the Company gives a 90-day money-back guarantee for you to try the product
- Who can take this: Men and women 18 years or older
- Complementary products: Nebula Genomics will help determine if Bio X4 will trigger only the positive responses with no side-effects. This complete test provides a footprint for a better health plan that may include Bio X4
Bio X4 Introduction
Bio X4 is a dietary supplement containing substances that help burn fat, boost metabolism, aid digestion, and provide more energy. Nucific, the company that products Bio X4, calls it a “4-in-1 weight management probiotic.” In this Bio X4 review, we will be looking at this product’s effectiveness in providing the benefits it promises.
The product is sold in a bottle with 90 capsules for a 1-month supply. BIO X4 uses four distinct groups of nutrients to aid those seeking to lose weight or are bloated or with digestive issues:
- Digestive enzymes to help break down nutrients from food.
- Caralluma fimbriata, to control food cravings and suppress appetite.
- Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) from green tea to boost your metabolism.
- Probiotics for more comfortable digestion.
Healthy gut bacteria is necessary for more efficient digestion and to ultimately achieve weight loss goals. The probiotics found in Bio X4 aim to balance the body’s digestive system and boost metabolism.
Due to the importance probiotics have to proper digestion and their potential to help lose weight, there are many products on the market containing these bacteria. Among them is Bio X4. Other options are Sun Genomics and Biohm.
Bio X4 is just one of the products produced by the company Nucific. This company also offers a series of other nutritional supplements as well. They wanted to create a solution for people who want to lose weight but don’t want to engage in excess exercise or go through painstaking diets. It is also for those who want to age well with fantastic skin without the need for synthetic fillers.
After years of research and development, they created this supplement that contains ingredients that effectively help achieve weight loss.
One characteristic of these supplements is the use of all-natural products, which means they are generally safe to take. However, the company itself acknowledges that the results may and will vary since our bodies are different.
Nebula Genomics offers leading technology to help you determine if your body will positively receive a dietary supplement such as Bio X4 and thus may reduce health and financial risks.
The Science Behind Bio X4
The combination of the four main groups promoted by Nucific has not been proven to be effective. However, there is support for the effectiveness of each major group of ingredients the company claims are found in Bio X4.
The two most essential ingredients in the blend are EGCG and Caralluma fimbriata. But let’s explore all the contents of Bio X4 to understand better how they work to get the results as expected.
Probiotics, contained in this supplement, are microorganisms that help create a healthy environment or beneficial bacteria to grow in the gut. These bacteria will help harness the nutrients in food by promoting optimal digestion.
ECGC has a weight-management composition that boosts metabolism and helps your body burn more fat. Caralluma fimbriata is a cactus plant. Chemicals contained in this plant are thought to decrease appetite.
The enzymes in this product help you break down food more easily, boosting your body’s nutrient absorption.
The following are the claimed benefits associated with the use of Bio X4:
- Controls food cravings for junk food
- Boosts metabolism
- Supports a more comfortable digestion
- Helps your body burn more fat
- Helps boost your immune system
- Improves your entire body as digestion improges
- The product is purportedly lactose-, allergen-, and gluten-free
- Can help you keep the right energy level
Bio X4 Ingredients
Lactobacillus acidophilus: As the name suggests, this is a bacterium that produces lactic acid, which is a protein found in dairy. They are found in your intestines, and they have an important role in your overall health by helping them better break down nutrients from food.
Lactobacillus rhamnosus: These good bacteria live in your gut naturally, and they relieve IBS (irritable bowel syndrome) and improve digestion.
Lactobacillus plantarum: Abundant and of human origin, Lactobacillus plantarum is used as a probiotic supplement that also acts as an antioxidant. It can suppress gas-producing bacteria and possibly treat IBS.
Bifidobacterium lactis: They have the vital role of controlling gut health and the immune system. It may also help treat IBS.
Bifidobacterium animalis: Bifidobacterium is a fundamental bacterium in the gut. Low levels of this organism have been linked to many diseases. These bacteria help digest dietary fiber and produce vitamins and other nutrients.
Amylase: This enzyme’s primary function is to convert starch (a complex carbohydrate) into simple sugars to energize the body.
Bromelain: This enzyme obtained from pineapple stems is thought to help improve digestive health.
Lipase: Lipase is a protein produced by the liver and helps break down fats.
Green tea extract (50% EGCG): Besides helping with weight loss, this green tea extract also reduces inflammation and helps prevent brain and heart disease.
Slimaluma™: A core ingredient in Bio X4, Caralluma fimbriata has been used for centuries to control hunger and reduce appetite.
Review of Bio X4: A formula that controls hunger and improves metabolism
Bio X4 can be found in some online stores sold by third-party sellers, but we recommend users to purchase through their website. There is no scientific evidence that the product works, but the ingredients do have a scientific backup on how they work to help digestion and break down nutrients.
How does the program work?
To get better results, Nucific will give customers 90 days to try the product worry-free. If not happy with the results, you can return the empty bottles and get a refund. We did not find too many negative reviews on the refund policy.
Visitors to the Nucific website may order one bottle with 90 pills for a 30-day supply. Although to get better results, you can commit to a three-month supply (3 bottles) or even a six-month (6 bottles) supply.
Review of Bio X4 cost
At $99 a bottle, we believe that the price tag of Bio X4 is high. If you purchase three bottles ($261.36), you pay $87 per bottle, and if you are buying six bottles, you spend $81 per bottle. You can also subscribe to the website for an extra 10% discount.
The purchase is safe, though, since there is a 90-day money-back guarantee. If you do not have around $250 to spare, you can still get the three or six bottles and pay them in installments. Of course, this will bind you to the company for the time subscribed.
You may be able to find a cheaper alternative on Amazon, where a 90 count bottle is currently selling for $42.28.
Is Bio X4 safe?
There is no evidence that the product is not safe, except for some rare cases in which users observed bloating and even some bleeding. All the ingredients are natural, and some of them are even already present in your system.
Users have reported some Bio X4 side effects. These include flatulence and bloating. As with all weight loss supplements, consult with your physician before starting any dietary program. Ensure that you are not allergic to any of the ingredients or any pre-existing condition that may worsen with its use.
Review of Bio X4 Privacy
Nucific also collects information that you provide when you purchase and when you subscribe to them. This includes targeted advertising via newsletters. You may opt-out of this, but this will not remove their ads while browsing the Internet.
Your information is kept only for the purposes according to Law. Nucific will not share your personal information with any third parties, except those affiliated to Unify Health Labs™.
Bio X4 in the News
What Meagan Good Can’t Live Without In this New York Magazine article, actress Meagan Good mentions Bio X4 as one of the products she uses and can’t live without.
Bio X4 Reviews – Is A Four in One Action Supplement for Real?
Best Probiotic Supplements – Top Probiotics for Gut Health and Best Probiotic Supplements: Top Probiotics for Women and Men both list Bio X4 as a top probiotic supplement
Other Bio X4 Reviews
We found that most customer reviews have good stories to tell about the product. For the most part, the few that reported negative reviews did not feel that the product worked for them.
Reviewers on Amazon rated the product with 3.9 out of 5 stars from over 2,000 reviews.
Bio X4 Pros and Cons
- It is 100% natural
- The ingredients are clinically advised and mostly from whole fruits and vegetables
- It promotes good gut health and weight loss to some extent
- Nucific is a reputable company, member of Better Business Bureau since 2017, and responds well to reviews and complaints
- 90-day money-back guarantee
- It has potential side effects
- Not readily available in physical stores
- Price is not generous if you are on a budget
- You get significant results only if you take it daily
Just like most supplements, Nucific warns users that results will vary. These variations can go from not getting any results at all to suffering from side effects due to a previous medical condition. Nebula Genomics provides the opportunity of a much better shot to success.
With our exclusive 30x Whole Genome Sequencing, we can ensure a targeted result that will help you make a much more educated decision on whether Nucific’s Bio X4 will work for you or not. As we have seen, the ingredients in this dietary supplement are high quality and all-natural, but that does not mean that your body will not react negatively to any of them. When you sequence your DNA, you can learn insights on whether you may have a genetic predisposition to weight loss or gain that would affect how weight loss supplements work for you.
The Nebula Genomics DNA test is the most complete out there. In addition to the most comprehensive DNA sequencing, our reports get weekly updates based on recent research. Plus, you get a detailed program on how to improve your overall health.
Do you want to know how your genes affect your weight? There are some genetic variants that correlate with body mass index. This article on genetic variants on thinness studies the genetics of thinness on underweight people.
Interested in other weight management supplements? You may want to check out these other reviews:
- Contrave (prescription weight loss pills)
- Hydroxycut (weight loss supplements)
- Iaso Tea (a tea for cleaning and weight loss)
- Ka’Chava (meal replacement shake)
- Leptitox (supplement to increase leptin and induce quick weight loss)
- Lipozene (fiber based weight loss supplement)
- Resurge (deep sleep supplement for weight loss)
- Rootine (personalized supplement and vitamins based on DNA test)
Other supplement programs include:
- Elysium Health (supplements designed to slow down aging)
- Goli Nutrition (apple cider vinegar gummies)
- LifeDNA (nine reports based on SNP analysis)
- Prevagen (a supplement designed to improve memory)
- Relief Factor (supplement to reduce pain)
- SeroVital (reduces signs of aging)
- Tru Niagen (supplements designed to slow down aging)
- Viviscal (supplements for hair growth and thickening)
Did you like our Bio X4 review? You can read more reviews on our blog and check out our complete guide to the best DNA test kit and other home tests.