Table of Contents
7 Facts from our Leptitox Review
- Location: Englewood, CO
- Products: Leptitox is a supplement engineered for the treatment of fat storage and belly fat. It addresses a root cause of weight gain, leptin resistance
- Costs: $59 – $234
- How it works: Purchase Leptitox online and lose weight quick
- Privacy: Leptitox claims to use customers’ information to provide a customized experience for better use of their products and services. They claim to uphold their customers’ privacy and will not share their data with third parties without first seeking the customer’s consent
- Raw Data Access: Leptitox does offer a DNA test, therefore it does not offer raw data access or data upload
- Complementary Products: If you want to know how your body processes foods naturally, you should look at Nebula Genomics 30X Whole Genome Sequencing, which decodes 100% of your DNA and provides comprehensive reports with weekly updates and genome exploration tools
What is Leptitox? Created by Sonya Rhodes and Morgan Hurst, Leptitox (Leptitox Nutrition) is a weight loss dietary supplement designed to suppress appetite, reduce fat accumulation, and boost how the body metabolizes food. Morgan refers to this weight loss supplement as “a breakthrough solution for the treatment of fat storage and belly fat with a natural and safe solution that addresses the root cause of weight gain, leptin resistance!” Read more in our Leptitox Nutrition review!
Often, weight management is limited to working out and eating well, but sometimes that is not enough. Studies have suggested that in many cases, individuals need more than discipline and self-control to get rid of excess fats. These studies have shown that In most cases, the root cause of excess fats or obesity rests on endocrine-disruptive chemicals like leptin.
The Leptitox solution is a supplement is designed to help you burn fat in affected areas and achieve a lean, smart body.
Is Leptitox safe? There are 22 pure ingredients and herbs in this supplement. Some ingredients in Leptitox intended to detoxify the body include:
- Marian Thistle or Milk Thistle: known for anti-aging effects and detoxifying BPA.
- Apium Graveolens Seed: Detoxifies the DEHP, an EDC found in plastics.
- Jujube: Detoxifies the ZEA endocrine disruptor.
- Grape Seed: Eliminates the harmful EDC cadmium present in vegetables, fruits, and cereals.
- Alfalfa: Improves liver health.
- Chanca Piedra: A powerful antioxidant that promotes a healthy digestive system and kidney functions.
- Taraxacum Leaves: A rich source of vitamin K that also promotes bones and liver health.
- Brassicas: helps in amino acid production
- Barberry: Increases the levels of good cholesterols and also improves brain health.
Other Leptitox nutrition information includes Beta-hydroxybutyrate, Garcinia Cambogia, Barberry, Caffeine, and green tea plant extract. No Leptitox side effects are reported.
Review of the Science behind Leptitox
This product is an FDA approved, high-quality nutritional supplement designed to regulate the leptin level in the body.
Leptin is a hormone called “starvation hormone” that notifies the body when you’ve consumed enough and when you need to eat. Its job is, therefore, to tell the body when there’s enough fat stored in the cells and when you should eat more food to obtain more fats. Toxins that accumulate in the body, mainly from unhealthy diets, lead to leptin resistance. Irregular levels of leptin in the body often lead to obesity.
When you are hungry, that is the leptin hormone notifying your brain that your body needs food. An essential duty of this hormone is to regulate food cravings, thus influencing the number of calories an individual consumes every day. It also regulates how much fat is stored. If leptin adequately performs its job, your body will be prevented from both overeating and starving. On the other hand, if leptin doesn’t work as expected, it will begin to send wrong signals to the brain.
In that case, it won’t prevent you from feeling hungry even when you are full and therefore, you won’t necessarily know when to stop eating. The end product is unhealthy weight gain and high blood pressure.
Leptitox ingredients work together to regulate the leptin levels in the body. The Leptitox pill works by turning off leptin resistance in the body, ensuring that the brain picks up on the right signals. When you’re full, you receive a signal notifying you that you are full. Thus, the body will start to use the stored fat as its primary energy source and help you burn excess fat.
The supplement also helps to improve overall health and metabolism, increase energy levels, and strengthen the function of other organs such as the heart and brain.
Review Leptitox Products
On the homepage of the company’s official website, you’ll find three products, any of which you can pick depending on your need. Click on your desired product, and you’ll be directed to a page where you input your payment and shipping details. Once you make a successful payment, the product will be delivered to your doorstep in no distanced time.
There are three quantities:
- Basic – 1 bottle
- Popular – 3 bottles
- Best value – 6 bottles
You can also buy Leptitox from Amazon.com but you cannot purchase Leptitox at Walmart or other brick and mortar stores.
Leptitox Cost Reviews
The basic — 1 bottle. It used to sell for $99, but the price has now been reduced to $59.
The popular — 3 bottles plus a colon cleanser. The three bottles sell for $147 ($49 per bottle)
The best value — 6 bottles plus two other colon cleansers. It costs $234 ($39 per bottle)
All options come with free shipping.
Leptitox Privacy Reviews
Occasionally, the company conducts both business and individual customer surveys. Customers who voluntarily participate in this survey may be required to provide certain information to improve the types of products and services they offer and how they are being provided.
Leptitox Pros and Cons
- Advertised to work quickly
- Contains safe, 100% natural ingredients approved by the FDA and without side effects
- Free shipping available for your orders
- 60 day money-back guarantee.
- Helps naturally balance leptin
- Results vary between individuals
- Not available in stores
- Should be taken long term for continued results
Other Leptitox Reviews
Does Leptitox work? You can find a number of Leptitox reviews and complaints online.
Leptitox reviews Amazon: This weight loss supplement has 3.6 out of 5 stars on Amazon. Leptitox customer reviews appear to vary among individuals. Most customers who gave the product positive reviews saw effective weight loss while those that gave it negative reviews did not.
Leptitox reviews on Trustpilot: This product received a 2.4 out of 5 stars on Trustpilot. Most people on this site indicated that the product did not work for them and even go as far as calling it a Leptitox scam.
A number of positive reviews are available on the homepage of the Leptitox website.
Weight loss supplements like Leptitox are suitable for individuals with leptin resistance. However, before spending money on weight loss supplements, it may be beneficial to investigate the cause of the resistance. Many people have genetic predispositions to weight gain, and knowing this information may help you adopt the best solution.
Nebula Genomics is a DNA test you can perform in this regard. Unlike most DNA tests that only decode 0.02% of your genetic makeup, Nebula Genomics decodes 100% of your DNA. Thus, Nebula provides comprehensive results that allow you to explore any aspect of your genome, including genetic risk of weight gain and specific weight loss supplements.
With Nebula Genomics data exploration tools and weekly updated reports, customers can continuously answer new questions about their DNA as they come up. Leptitox is just one of many dietary supplements for sale. If you’re looking to supplement your diet, discovering how your body is predisposed to such additions will help you save money and target what works best for your body.
Additionally, with Nebula Genomics, you can fully unlock your genetic blueprints without risking the privacy of your most personal information. And we provide powerful, browser-based genome exploration tools that can answer your questions about DNA.
If you’re interested in weight loss you may want to check out other weight loss supplements like Resurge and Hydroxycut or programs like Noom, Nutrisystem, Optavia (subscription based weight loss programs with personal coaches), and Yoga Burn.
Other supplements for general health and wellness include:
- Bio X4 (probiotic weight management supplement)
- Contrave (prescription weight loss pills)
- Elysium Health review (supplements designed to slow down aging)
- Goli Nutrition (apple cider vinegar gummies)
- Guanabana (fruit claimed to have medicinal properties, but may also cause neurotoxicity)
- Iaso Tea (a tea for cleaning and weight loss)
- Ka’Chava (meal replacement shake)
- LifeDNA (nine reports based on SNP analysis)
- Lipozene (fiber based weight loss supplement)
- Prevagen (a supplement designed to improve memory)
- Relief Factor (supplement to reduce pain)
- Rootine (personalized supplement and vitamins based on DNA test)
- SeroVital (reduces signs of aging)
- Tru Niagen (supplements designed to slow down aging)
- Viviscal (supplements for hair growth and thickening)
Did you like our Leptitox review? You can read more reviews on our blog and check out our complete guide to the best DNA test kit and other home tests.