Table of Contents
- 7 Facts from our Goli Review
- Goli Nutrition Introduction
- Goli Nutrition Science: Taking the Natural Route to Healthy Living
- Goli Review: How to buy a bottle of Goli Apple Cider Gummies
- Goli Nutrition Cost Reviews
- Goli Reports Review
- Goli Nutrition Privacy Review
- Other Goli Nutrition Reviews
- Goli Nutrition in the News
- Goli Nutrition Pros and Cons
- Nebula Genomics
7 Facts from our Goli Review
- Location: West Hollywood, California, USA
- Products: Goli Nutrition Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) Gummies (the world’s first Apple Cider Vinegar gummies). They claim their ACV gummies are 100% organic, gluten-free, gelatin-free, and vegan friendly.
- Costs: $19 per bottle, 60 gummies per bottle
- Reports: Since Goli Nutrition doesn’t offer any testing or analysis, they do not publish reports
- Privacy: Although the site has special protection through the use of Shopify Gateway for all online payments, they do not clarify further as to measures taken to protect other personal information divulged on the website
- Raw Data Access: Goli Nutrition doesn’t offer DNA testing or support upload of AncestryDNA or 23andMe files. Therefore, they do not support raw data access.
- Complimentary Products: Wondering if supplements might be right for your body? Get your DNA tested with Nebula Genomics to unlock genetic predispositions with Nebula’s 30X Whole Genome Sequencing
Goli Nutrition Introduction
In this Goli review, we look at the claims and feedback of Goli Nutrition Gummies. At this time, many individuals all over the world are focusing on personal health and wellness. Health professionals and private companies often promote natural products as the next big thing in the natural health science field.
One such product is apple cider vinegar. Although liquid apple cider vinegar has been in use for thousands of years in cooking and as a home remedy, it recently gained popularity due to the evidence-backed health benefits of ACV.
For example, it has been associated with killing harmful bacteria, helping people lose weight, boosting the immune system, improving blood sugar levels, relieving pain from indigestion and other stomach issues, and decreasing the risk of heart disease and cancer. As healthy as this natural product sounds, it has one problem – it tastes awful! This has made many people choose their taste buds over the nutritional value apple cider vinegar gives.
In 2017, the CEO of Goli Nutrition Inc., Michael Bitensky, finally found a way to bypass the unpleasant taste of liquid apple cider vinegar and encourage consumers to incorporate apple cider vinegar into their diet. Michael and his team masked the bitter taste of liquid apple cider vinegar by combining it with beetroot, pomegranate, blackcurrant, and carrot (all derived from natural sources). The company states that Goli Nutrition is an inventive, people focused nutrition company driven by the belief that happiness and wellness go hand in hand. Their goals are to support wellness and make health simple.
The company partners with Vitamin Angels to give back to society. They have a 1-for-1 vitamin grant through their partnership with Vitamin Angels that provides a 6-months supply of vitamins to a child in need for every bottle of Goli Nutrition Gummies purchased.
To keep the quality of the gummies great, the company has a nutritional advisory board that consists of experts in medicine, health, fitness, nutrition, and much more. Examples of people on the board include Mia Syn (a registered dietician nutritionist) and Dr. Nicol Korner-Bitensky (a professor at McGill University).
Goli Nutrition Science: Taking the Natural Route to Healthy Living
As mentioned earlier, the benefits of apple cider vinegar are quite numerous, making it a popular natural product to aid healthy living. The process of making the liquid apple cider vinegar is one of the ways it stacks up on essential nutrients.
To make the apple cider vinegar, crushed apples are exposed to yeast, which ferments the juice turning it into alcohol. The alcohol is then further fermented using bacteria to produce acetic acid (which is the main constituent of vinegar).
Some apple cider vinegar benefits are thought to be sourced from the acetic acid. For example, acetic acid has been used as an antiseptic for thousands of years. Therefore, Goli Gummies are touted to help kill harmful bacteria.
Different studies have also shown vinegar to aid functions such as reducing blood sugar responses and managing diabetes, appetite suppressing and aiding weight loss, helping to treat skin disease, and improving heart health although only some of these have been scientifically proven.
Another healthy constituent present in apple cider vinegar is the mother (a substance made up of proteins and enzymes present in unfiltered apple cider). This has also been pointed out as another beneficial health product present in cider vinegar.
To ensure their gummies contained all these nutrients, Goli uses both the acetic acid and the mother to make Goli Gummies. It also contains ingredients like beetroots, pomegranate, organic tapioca syrup, blackcurrant, and many more. As apple cider is quite low on vitamins and minerals, they also add in a sprinkling of Vitamin B12 and Vitamin B9.
They also proudly claim their gummies are gluten-free, made from real apples, 100% organic, gelatin-free, unfiltered, vegan, non-GMO. They do not contain any preservatives, chemicals, corn-syrup, allergens, soy, dairy, wheat, salicylates, artificial ingredients, artificial sweeteners, flavors or colors. The company advises a dose of 4-6 gummies per day.
The diagram below shows what taking a gummy after a serving food contributes. The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Goli vitamins contain Apple Cider Vinegar, beetroots, pomegranates, vitamin B9, vitamin B12, citric Acid, and pectin. The 1 g of sugar comes from organic cane sugar added.
Goli Review: How to buy a bottle of Goli Apple Cider Gummies
There are two ways to purchase Goli’s apple cider gummies, either through their official website ordering page or Amazon. The company also offers a 100% hassle-free refund. However, this offer is only present on their Goli.com website.
You also get access to free shipping if you purchase from their website and there are special discounts if you buy multiple bottles.
Before you can purchase the product, you fill out personal information such as your name, email address, mailing address, and card details. This information will help them to notify you when they deliver your product. They could also use this information to communicate with you in the future if you wish.
Goli Nutrition Cost Reviews
The cost of a bottle of Goli Apple Cider Vinegar Gummies is about $19. This conforms to the price of various competitors in the market. If you purchase more than a bottle on their website, you can see that fee reduced to $13. However, if you want to buy just a single bottle, it is advisable to get it from Amazon since you can find it for $16 (although it is not currently available as of January 8, 2020).
However, if you do not mind the additional $3, it is advisable to get it from their website as you qualify for free shipping and a 100% fee refund if there’s any complaint with your bottle.
Other Goli Nutrition apple cider vinegar gummies stores include Target, The Vitamine Shoppe, GNC, and Walgreens.
Goli Reports Review
Since the company does not offer DNA analysis, they do not offer reports to their customers. Once you purchase their products, you might only get notifications about new offers on their products (optional). You also have the option to log in to their website to give feedback and reviews.
Goli Nutrition Privacy Review
Goli Nutrition claims that the privacy of users who use their website is of optimum importance to them. Therefore, they use Shopify Gateway for all the transactions made on their page. This way, they do not collect any customers’ credit card details when performing transactions.
However, they do collect other personal information such as your name, email address, mailing address, etc. They claim to use this information to communicate with you, provincial risk or fraud, send you information about your shipment, and many other uses you can find on the website.
Some other information they collect includes non-personal information like your device’s IP address, operating system, standard web log data, etc. They claim to use this information to analyze how people interact with websites so they can improve their marketing and advertising campaigns. They also claim to stick to these practices even when your browser sends a ‘Do Not Track’ signal to the website.
At Nebula, we use a combination of privacy computing and blockchain-type privacy to keep our users secure and immune to information leaks.
Other Goli Nutrition Reviews
The sweet taste of the Goli Gummies has won the hearts of lots of people worldwide, with many giving it rave customer reviews. For example, it has over 140,000 Goli Nutrition apple cider vinegar gummies reviews on Amazon, with 100,000 of those Goli reviews being 5-star Goli Gummies reviews and has been positively reviewed by many third-party apps.
While there are so many positive reviews, there are also some negative ones. One notable user commented on how they didn’t believe in the weight loss ability of the Goli gummies. They claimed scientific reports have shown that you need at least a tablespoon of ACV (roughly 14,300 mg) daily to experience significant weight loss. However, a Goli gummy only contains 500 mg of ACV which would indicate that a customer would have to eat over 28 gummies to consume 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar.
Overall, Goli Nutrition (world’s first apple cider vinegar gummy vitamins) reviews are excellent worldwide, and many of its users have added it to their daily diet and seem pleased with the effects. There have been very few reports of any side effects. The bottom line appears to be that if you are willing to spend the money to try the product, it may be a good addition to your daily routine!
Did you know you can test your metabolism at home? Learn more in our article about metabolism tests at home.
Goli Nutrition in the News
- Goli Nutrition Launches World’s First Apple Cider Vinegar Gummy
- Goli Nutrition selects Atos to power a new retail experience based on edge technology
Goli Nutrition Pros and Cons
- One of the most reputable ACV gummies brands
- Free shipping on their products from their website
- Package ACV in a more edible way for consumers
- Some of their health claims do not have proper scientific backing
- They do not clarify their privacy methods on the website
The decision to investigate dietary supplements is often difficult and the choices can be overwhelming for some consumers. Before starting a dietary supplement like Goli Nutrition it may be helpful to get your DNA sequenced to inform you of which supplements may be best for your genetic predispositions.
Nebula Genomics 30x WGS Sequencing is the most comprehensive way to sequence your genome. With a kit that can read 6,000,000,000 positions of your genome, you can get 1000x more information than other DNA tests offered by companies like AncestryDNA and 23andMe.
Apart from this kit, you get a comprehensive report that shows your genome’s different characteristics, from your susceptibility to certain diseases to your nutritional needs and deficiencies. We also provide lifetime access to our genome exploration tools, which offer deep ancestry reporting and mtDNA sequencing, offered in collaboration with Family Tree DNA.
Nebula is also one of the few sites you can upload raw DNA data for free to get additional analysis.
Finally, we offer you the best privacy services compared to other genome sequencing companies. We know our customers’ privacy and security while using our website is paramount. This is why we use a combination of privacy computing and blockchain-type security on our website to guarantee our users the safest online presence.
If you’re interested in learning more about gut health and other weight loss programs and supplements, you should read these other reviews:
- Bio X4 (probiotic weight management supplement)
- Contrave (prescription weight loss pills)
- Hydroxycut (weight loss supplements)
- Iaso Tea (a tea for cleaning and weight loss)
- Ka’Chava (meal replacement shake)
- Leptitox (supplement to increase leptin and induce quick weight loss)
- Lipozene (fiber based weight loss supplement)
- Resurge (deep sleep supplement for weight loss)
- Rootine (personalized supplement and vitamins based on DNA test)
- Biohm (gut health, including bacteria and fungi)
- DayTwo (gut health, personalized recommendations for blood glucose optimization)
- Sun Genomics (gut microbiome testing and personalized probiotics for adults, children, and infants)
- Viome (gut health and microbiome testing)
- Guanabana (fruit claimed to have medicinal properties, but may also cause neurotoxicity)
- Optavia (subscription based weight loss programs with personal coaches)
- SeroVital (reduces signs of aging)
- Viviscal (supplements for hair growth and thickening)
Did you like our Goli review? You can read more reviews on our blog and check out our complete guide to the best DNA test kit and other home tests.