Table of Contents
- 7 Facts from our Relief Factor Review
- Relief Factor Introduction
- The Science Behind Relief Factor
- Review of Relief Factor: Breaking Free from Everyday Pain
- Review of Relief Factor Cost
- Review of Relief Factor Privacy
- Relief Factor in the News
- Other Relief Factor Reviews
- Relief Factor Pros and Cons
- Nebula Genomics
Edited by Christina Swords, Ph.D.
7 Facts from our Relief Factor Review
- Recommended dose: 2 packets with four pills every day.
- Active ingredients: Epimedium, turmeric, resveratrol, icariin, and omega-3
- Costs: $79 per month + shipping & handling
- How to Order: You can order through their website, ReliefFactor.com.
- How it Works: When you order the 3-Week Quickstart for $19.99, you are automatically subscribing to a monthly supply worth $79.99 before taxes and shipping. You may cancel anytime, but the process may be slow.
- Who can take this: There is no age restriction as aches and pains may be present even in very young people.
- Complementary products: Nebula Genomics offers a complete DNA sequencing test to understand your pain’s genetics better and predict your response to this product. With Nebula, you get weekly report updates, data exploration tools, and much more!
Relief Factor Introduction
What is Relief Factor? relief factor is a 100 drug free botanical and fish oil product born out of 15 years of clinical practice crafted to help your body reduce pain associated with aging exercise and everyday living. It is a dietary supplement presented in a bag with two soft gels and two capsules. In this Relief Factor review, we will thoroughly go through all the ingredients, claims, interviews, and reviews of this pain relief product.
Taking this product regularly promises to reduce:
- Joint stiffness
Relief Factor is a blend of drug-free ingredients made of botanical and fish oil extracts. It is the result of 15 years of research and is recommended for people with back and neck pain, hip, shoulder, or knee pain. Results vary as some people, as we will see, get relief within days while others find very little or no relief at all.
The company was founded by father and son, Pete and Seth Talbott. According to them, 70% of their customers return for more (after a “3-Week Quickstart”) as they see great results.
According to publicity claims, doctors created this supplement with four key ingredients that help deal with or eliminate pain that comes from aging, exercise, and everyday physical activities. People who got positive results, indicating that they had reduced or eliminated pain associated with exercise and everyday living, reported that it takes them three weeks, on average, to overcome pain. From this feedback, the company’s founders created the “3-Week Quick start”, a program to help users get through the first three weeks with the best results possible.
To get the best results, Relief Factor must be taken regularly. This means that the 3-week program will not suffice, and users must accept the Preferred Customer plan to get a steady day supply. The premise of this is that the results are guaranteed, and the consumer will feel so good that they will want to continue with the program.
At Nebula Genomics, we believe that treatments to reduce inflammation and pain should target the root and offer personalized options. A DNA test will provide you with necessary information to help create a highly customized plan for your pain.
Relief Factor offers a not tailored solution and, as a consequence, results will vary. Some of the ingredients in the product might prove useful. DNA testing may inform you of the most effective treatment to reduce pain.
The Science Behind Relief Factor
These capsules are elaborated from fish oil and soy. This means that people who are allergic to these ingredients must stay clear from this supplement. As with any supplement, it is always advisable to first consult with your doctor before starting such a program.
All the ingredients in Relief Factor are anti-inflammatory substances. Inflamed joints will prevent you from moving freely and doing the things you love. The goal of the active ingredients in this product is to use anti-inflammatories to repair damaged tissue and promote stronger joints.
Review of Relief Factor Ingredients
What’s in Relief Factor? There are four main active ingredients found in Relief Factor. Although the site does not point it out, the most important can easily be Turmeric, which promotes pain relief, thanks to its curcumin content. The combination of ingredients (Turmeric, Resveratrol, Icariin, and Omega-3) helps support the body’s natural response to inflammation).
What are the ingredients in Relief Factor? To better understand how the product works, let’s take a look at how some other ingredients work.
Epimedium, also known as Horny Goat Weed, has a positive clinical effect against osteoporosis. It also has an anti-aging, anti-atherosclerosis, and anti-depression function.
There is very little evidence that Icariin, found in this plant, will be of any help to your joints. According to Relief Factor’s website, Icariin helps maintain optimal amounts of nitric oxide, which supports blood flow and tissue health. Given the almost non-existent evidence on this, we don’t precisely believe there will be any conclusive results to demonstrate that it helps against inflammation.
This plant is a vehicle for Resveratrol, which helps promote blood flow and supports blood vessel health. A good flow helps with absorption, which in turn prevents inflammation.
Due to its content of curcumin, turmeric has been considered good support for your joints. Of all the ingredients, this is the one that effectively provides Relief Factor with anti-inflammatory properties.
Further research has shown many other medicinal properties of curcumin, including being a therapeutic agent in several diseases such as diabetes, Parkinson’s, arthritis, cardiovascular disease, and pulmonary disease. Although this is not the product’s intended effect, it does not hurt to have it in the mix.
Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) are Omega-3 fatty acids provided by the fish oil in the soft gels. Studies have shown that EPA/DHA are effective in producing anti-inflammatory actions. This includes the reduction of the expression of inflammatory genes.
Review of Relief Factor: Breaking Free from Everyday Pain
The steps on how this program works are a little vague, and users report some confusion.
The Talbotts would receive feedback from their clients and realized that most of them saw results three weeks into taking the supplements. This is why they created the 3-Week QuickStart, a starter program.
How does the program work?
The Relief Factor Quick Start is a pouch containing 49 packets consisting of two pills and two soft gels. Users take three of these little bags per day during the first week and then two per day for two weeks.
What happens after the three weeks are over? Here’s where it gets shadowy for some customers who placed their credit card information for the “heavily discounted 3-Week Quickstart.” When users purchase this feature, they are also subscribing to a steady supply.
You can see at the bottom of the checkout slip that once a user purchases the 3-Week Quickstart, within less than those three weeks, they will be charged with the amount of $79.95 + $6.95 S/H.
The company does this so that customers keep a steady supply of the product once the three-week testing ends. This may sound like a good plan, but some users complained that these instructions were not clear enough and that the cancelation process was not optimal.
Is Relief Factor safe?
The ingredients are 100% drug-free botanical and fish products, so there is no reason to believe Relief Factor is not safe. Although not for their effectiveness at treating joint pain or inflammation, all of the components have been clinically tested for safety. Since they are natural products, reports of Relief Factor side effects are rare.
Our bodies respond differently to every substance. This is why, before trying any supplement, you should seek professional advice. Do your own research on these ingredients and how they affect your body. You should not take a product if you are allergic to any of its ingredients. You can also try genetic testing to understand more about how your genetics will affect how your body will respond to Relief Factor’s components.
Review of Relief Factor Cost
A full month’s supply (60 packets) has a cost of $79.95 plus shipping and handling. Once you order the 3-Week Quickstart at $19.95, you are subscribing to a monthly charge and supply.
If you do not want a charge on your credit card for the monthly supply after your Quickstart, you must call or email them. Customers must do this soon after the first payment as there is no guarantee that the company will cancel the subscription.
After getting the first monthly supply, you may ask for a refund, but you must have opened none of the packages. Refunds take a week or so, depending on how fast the returned product gets to them.
Review of Relief Factor Privacy
Relief Factor will collect the information you place on the site. There is a login, and the info is processed to personalize your experience and better respond to service requests.
Relief Factor will not share or sell your information to third parties, except those that help them operate their website, which will proceed according to law. This includes Longevity Medical Clinic.
Relief Factor in the News
Suffer From Debilitating Back Pain? So Does Seb Gorka, According to His New Gig as Spokesman For Fish Oil Pills A note on former White House assistant and his endorsement of Relief Factor
CSPI Asks Federal Trade Commission to Take Enforcement Action Against Relief Factor, Maker of Pain Pills Endorsed by Sebastian Gorka This news was on Sept. 2019. After this complaint, the “Dr.” title was removed and substituted with “Ph.D.” and a note specifying that his title is not in the medical field.
Other Relief Factor Reviews
Does Relief Factor Work? The product seems to have found success with some users but not with others. The website does not specify that results may vary, but this is expected as our bodies are unique in their genetic makeup.
So, Relief Factors reviews tend towards the negative. However, the product worked pretty well for some users:
But, as expected, it will not work as well for other users.
Many customers seem to agree that Relief Factor’s customer service is not at par with what they claim is the quality of their product. Plus, many have reported shady practices with how they manage shipping and returns. Unfortunately, comments on these methods overshadow what could be comments on the actual effectiveness of the product.
Relief Factor Pros and Cons
- Most of its ingredients have proven effective against inflammation
- The formula is based on 15 years of clinical research
- May help with pain associated with everyday activities
- It is a botanical, fish oil product, and 100% drug-free
- The product contains traces of soy, which some people are allergic to
- Requires taking four pills (2 pills and 2 soft gels) at once; this amounts to up to 12 capsules per day during the first Quickstart period.
- Customer service has reported to be inefficient
- It adds calories from fat
The start to a program that seeks to eliminate pain associated with aging, exercise, and everyday living based on natural ingredients, should always be knowing what your body can process and what it cannot. There are typical allergies, but nothing will get you more accurate information than a DNA test from Nebula Genomics. By sequencing your genome, you can take steps to know which products will work best for your body before potentially wasting money on dietary supplements that will not have the intended effect.
Our advanced and unique 30x Whole Genome Sequencing will get you results and reports like no other test, most of which only sequence a tiny portion of your genome. How well your body responds to this type of program is located inside your cells. Upload your raw DNA data or order one of our kits and get your results in very little time.
We will walk you through what your specific needs are for you to get your body reduce pain by studying your unique inflammatory response. No need for trial-and-error anymore.
If you want to know more about how genetics determine even our pain sections, look at these two reports on the genetics of knee pain and neck or shoulder pain. With Nebula Genomics, you can personalize these reports and many more!
If you want to learn more about supplements, you should check out these other reviews:
- Arbonne (a catalog of aging well products)
- Bio X4 (probiotic weight management supplement)
- Biohm (gut health, including bacteria and fungi)
- Capillus (laser filled caps to stimulate hair follicles)
- Elysium Health review (supplements designed to slow down aging)
- Goli Nutrition (apple cider vinegar gummies)
- Hydroxycut (weight loss supplements)
- Keeps (prescription strength hair loss treatment)
- Leptitox (supplement to increase leptin and induce quick weight loss)
- LifeDNA (nine reports based on SNP analysis)
- Lipozene (fiber based weight loss supplement)
- Neuriva (supplement to improve brain function)
- Nugenix (testosterone booster)
- Nutrafol (supplements for hair growth and thickening)
- Prevagen (a supplement designed to improve memory)
- Resurge (deep sleep supplement for weight loss)
- Rootine (personalized supplement and vitamins based on DNA test)
- SeroVital (reduces signs of aging)
- Sun Genomics (gut microbiome testing and personalized probiotics for adults, children, and infants)
- Test Boost Max (testosterone booster)
- Tru Niagen (supplements designed to slow down aging)
- Vegamour (plant-based hair care products)
- Viome (gut health and microbiome testing)
- Viviscal (supplements for hair growth and thickening)
Did you like our Relief Factor review? You can read more reviews on our blog and check out our complete guide to the best DNA test kit and other home tests.